As corporate law is our core practice area we have the skills, knowledge, expertise and experience to undertake the whole spectrum of corporate law related matters and address the business needs of both domestic and international clients, from startup to conglomerates, operating in any industry, whether that be simple trading to the provision of licensed investment services.
This practice area customarily entails advice and assistance on the following indicative matters:
- Sale and purchase of shares in Cyprus companies (Acquisitions);
- Domestic mergers , dissolutions by way of reorganization and cross border mergers (Mergers);
- Conversion from private to public;
- Corporate and full legal due diligence;
- Redomiciliation of companies from and to Cyprus, within the EU or offshore;
- Corporate structuring, reorganisation and restructuring;
- Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements;
- Liquidations, strike off and dissolution of companies;
- Corporate finance issues, including issuance of shares, debt and other securities, whether by private placement or by offering to the public;
- Listing in the Cyprus Stock Exchange or other EU regulated market.
- Full spectrum of corporate governance issues, corporate authority and resolutions on corporate actions;
- Shareholders disputes, director duties, minority oppression and other corporate litigation matters.